Author Review Meltdown in 3...2...1...

Monday, February 4, 2013

I told myself I wouldn't do it.

When reviews happened, they'd be what they'd be and that would be the end of it.

But now that I'm getting notices of reviews for Arclight, I have to say something.

OMG -- PEOPLE ARE REVIEWING MY BOOK!!!!!

THAT MEANS PEOPLE ARE READING MY BOOK!!!!!


THAT MEANS THIS WHOLE THING IS ACTUALLY REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!

THAT MEANS I AM FREAKING OUT IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY IMAGINABLE!!!!!

So, since I've already decided to stalk neither reviews nor reviewers, I'll just say it here: THANK YOU to anyone and everyone who takes the time to read and review my novel. I hope you'll all enjoy it, but even if it turns out that the story isn't your cuppa, please know that I still appreciate the time you invested in reading it. You could have chosen to do something else or read something else, and knowing that you chose Arclight instead means a lot.

1 Chiming In:

Hannah said...

I have an eARC of Arclight (heh, appropriate, right?) that I'm itching to get to. I'm hearing great things from other bloggers and people are crazy excited about this one. ;)

Also can't wait for Premeditated! God, this will be an epic year for you! Congrats!!!!!

Post a Comment